· Are you trying to plan your ideal wedding around a full-time job or other commitments?
· Do you worry about forgetting something or things going wrong on the day because you’ve ever planned an event before, let alone one of this size?
· Are you stressed about finding the perfect dress or venue?
· Perhaps you’re trying to keep family members happy and worry that your wedding day won’t be your own?
· Would you like to hand over the details of your wedding day to an expert so you can enjoy the run up to this once-in-a-lifetime occasion without the stress?
These are just a few of the reasons that people choose to use an expert wedding planner.
“But aren’t wedding planners really expensive and just for the rich and famous?” That’s a question I hear a lot but the answer is, not at all!
Planning a wedding is a big job, one that’s estimated to take 250 to 300 hours. If you’ve never planned an event before, you may feel stressed and overwhelmed about organising your wedding or simply feel that there aren’t enough hours in the day, especially if you’re busy with work or family commitments. It makes sense to hand over to an expert who specialises in weddings.
Wedding planners work with people from all walks of life and, although I’m sure there are some who cost the earth, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable a wedding planner can be, especially if – like me – they offer a choice of packages and bolt-on options.
Enlisting the help of an expert wedding planner will save you time, energy and even money, leaving you free to enjoy every moment of this special time in your life
Your wedding planner will: